Available: Friday, October 25 2013
A consulting engineering firm seeks a qualified Marketing Assistant/Coordinator with strong communication, writing, editing/proof-reading, organizational, and time-management skills to support the Marketing Department. The ability to multitask, meet multiple deadlines, and interface directly with all levels of staff is desired. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, able to work in a fast-paced and team-focused environment, and capable of prioritizing and managing time effectively.
Position provides coordination, preparation, and management of Requests For Proposals/ Qualifications (RFP/RFQ) submittals. Additionally, Position is responsible for supporting the general marketing efforts of the company, including creating and maintaining marketing materials (project fact sheets, staff resumes, brochures, presentations), and using Word, PowerPoint and Excel to update and track company programs. A candidate who possesses previous experience working with consulting engineering firms is preferred, but not required.
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Coordination and preparation of Requests For Proposals/Qualifications (RFP/RFQ)
- Creating, updating, and tracking marketing materials such as project fact sheets, staff resumes, brochures, advertisements, logos, presentation materials, etc.
- Coordination and preparation of Business Development and Marketing/Sales presentations
- Maintenance of company website and related materials - HTML experience is not required, but is preferred
- Ordering and distributing marketing collateral/promotional items to staff for events, business development, etc.
- Planning and Management of industry conferences and local community events, including registering for an booth space, scheduling staff attendees, and managing the booth space during the conference/event
- Creating graphics such as document covers, spines, tabs, presentation backgrounds, info graphics, etc. using Corel DRAW or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator for daily company operations
Education, Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, English or related field is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A local candidate (Florida) with previous work experience in the A/E industries is preferred.
- Experience in a related Marketing position is preferred.
- Experience working on proposals is preferred.
Exceptional benefits package and very competitive salary offered to the right candidate. Please submit your resume along with salary history to email@example.com.
Reiss Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.